CONTEST: We want to come to YOUR living room to play an acoustic show that we’ll stream around the world on Facebook.
If you win, we’ll come to your house the weekend of February 19, let you pick five Parachute songs for us to play while we stream live on Facebook, and finally give you a sneak peak of the new album “Wide Awake” before anyone else.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Upload a fun video of you and your friends jamming out to Without You on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by Saturday at midnight.
2. Tag it #LIVEFROMYOURLIVINGROOM and the city where you live
3. We’ll pick three finalists and then put the winner up for a vote on Sunday!
See below OR CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the rules and terms and conditions. Good luck!
PARACHUTE IN MY LIVING ROOM CONTEST
- Contest and Rules:
The promotion for the “Parachute In My Living Room” contest (the “Contest”) begins on Monday, February 7 and ends Monday February 15, 2016 (“Promotional Period”). Three (3) finalists will be chosen on or about Sunday February 14, 2016. The winner will be chosen by popular vote on or about Monday February 15, 2016. In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the official rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Parachute with respect to the Contest.
- Eligibility:This Contest is offered only in the United States to Legal Residents of the 48 contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia), who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of Parachute (“the Band”), affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, licensors, webmasters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of such employees (whether or not related) (collectively, the “Releasees”) are not eligible to enter or win. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Band, which are final and binding in all respects.
- To Enter:To enter, participants must record and post a video of them singing, dancing, or using the Band’s newest song “Without You” during the Promotional Period via participant’s Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, along with the hashtag “#ParachuteInMyLivingRoom”, and follow the instructions. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR REQUIRED.
Limit one (1) entry per household, participant must be 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Entries posted to more than one social media platform will be considered a single entry for the purposes of this Contest.
- Prizes:One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen via popular vote to receive the following: The opportunity to host the Band in the acoustic show and listening party for the Band’s new album “Wide Awake”, subject to the terms hereof (“Acoustic Show”). The set list for the Acoustic Show will be determined by the winner, not to exceed five (8) songs or forty-five (45) minutes except in the Band’s sole discretion. Total approximate retail value for the Grand Prize is Five Thousand Dollars ($5000). The winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Public Relations Release within the time provided herein and must have a residence be available for filming within the period of February through March 2016. All expenses not specifically addressed herein, including but not limited to any taxes applicable to any prizes or expenses as set forth, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner MUST be available on dates specified by the Band, or may forfeit prize. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
This Contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Any and all other costs, fees, taxes and expenses not explicitly stated herein as being awarded, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient.
- Winners:The selected winner will be notified by email. The potential winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from the moment such notification is issued to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein. If a potential winner timely responds to such notification, he/she may then be sent an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by email, and must complete, sign and return all required documentation within forty-eight (48) hours of issuance. If the potential winner does not reply to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours of its issuance or does not return the signed documents within forty-eight (48) hours of their issuance (if applicable), he/she is ineligible, or he/she cannot or does not comply with these official rules (including, if applicable, hosting the acoustic set and listening party on dates specified by PARACHUTE), he/she will be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. In the event of noncompliance with either the rules or any of these time periods, an alternate winner will be selected at PARACHUTE’ sole discretion. By entering this Contest and/or accepting the prize, all entrants consent to the use of their names, voices, pictures or other likeness, and the filming of their residence for advertising, promotional and other purposes as determined by PARACHUTE and its designees without further approval or compensation (including on PARACHUTE’s social media and/or website). PARACHUTE has the right to revise dates and procedures mentioned in these rules.
- General All participants, by entering, agree to release and hold harmless PARACHUTE and the Releasees from and against any and all liability for injuries and/or damages sustained in connection with this Contest (including any performance or filming or activity related thereto) or related to your participation in the Contest. All decisions of PARACHUTE on all matters relating to this Contest (including with respect to the Acoustic Show) are final and at the sole discretion of the Band, including, but not limited to suitability and safety conditions with respect to the performance, filming, and streaming of the Acoustic Show. Prize cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or transferred and there are no substitutions. If, for reasons beyond PARACHUTE’s control, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned or in a safe manner for all relevant parties (including but not limited to with respect adverse weather, security or other environmental or other conditions in connection to the Acoustic Show) PARACHUTE, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and/or the Acoustic Show. PARACHUTE will not be legally responsible for any such cancellations, lost, late, misdirected, or misspelled entries, or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. IN NO EVENT WILL PARACHUTE AND/OR THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARACHUTE AND/OR THE RELEASEES’ OR ANY PARTY IN ATTENDANCE ACCESS TO AND USE OF WINNER’S RESIDENCE AND PREMISES, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET AND ANY OTHER SITES AFFILIATED WITH PARACHUTE AND ITS AFFILIATES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
- Cheating:Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from utilizing the links to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, PARACHUTE MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANTS MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND PARACHUTE MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This Contest and these Official Rules are governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California and any or all claims pursuant to these shall be brought in the courts of the state of California. Any provision of these rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these rules will remain in effect.