Thanks so much for your interest. Here is the information for the contest:
WHAT IT IS: We’re looking for some fun spring/summer merchandise designs to print for sale online.
DUE DATE: All designs must be submitted by midnight PST on April 20th, 2018 to Dropbox or the email below
VOTING DATES: We’ll pick the 3-5 finalists ourselves and put them up for a vote on Instagram and Twitter the last week of April. We vote on one winner, with more than one winner possible at our discretion.
– 5% OF ALL NET PROCEEDS FROM SALE OF ANY MERCH WITH YOUR DESIGN (paid via Paypal, Squarecash or Venmo monthly, with updated sales reports)
– $50 to the Parachute merch store
– Credit on all pages selling and advertising the design
– Shout-outs on all social media accounts with posts about winning designs
– $15 to the Parachute merch store
– Credit on any social media posts displaying your design
– We’re looking for designs that encompass the idea of summer vibes with fun, vibrant colors that aren’t too harsh.
– We would like all designs to incorporate our name
– We’d prefer designs without our likeness, but are open to the idea of having our picture on it in a creative way
– We love hand drawn-like designs, illustrations, vintage ideas, but are honestly open to anything.
– Our target audience is mainly female, and like to shop at places like Target, Madewell and Topshop. We’d like the design to remain more gender neutral, but a more feminine ascetic is fine.
– We do not want anything scary or too masculine on the shirts. (Snakes, motorcycles, knives, etc.)
– PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DESIGN EXAMPLES. (You can do whatever you want, but you’ll get the vibe!)
– Must be at least 300dpi (if digital file) CYMK color
– Acceptable formats of digital files: .psd, .eps, .ai, .jpg, .tiff, .png
– If you submit a picture of your hand drawn art, PLEASE send as hi resolution of a photo as you can in a well-lit area with no shadows. We will help convert it to a digital format if you’re a finalist.
HOW TO SUBMIT: CLICK HERE to submit your file to our Dropbox or email email@example.com with your entry or no later than midnight PST on April 20th, 2018.
Will, Kit and Johnny